20 pc | certified FFP2 mask EWB_EN149
Delivery time 3 - 7 Workdays
INFORMATION & TIPS
- PRICES & AVAILABILITY ONLY AFTER REGISTRATION / LOGIN (SERVICE / HELP)
- REGISTER NOW AS A RESELLER AT THE TOP RIGHT
- FIND YOUR DEALER (service / help -> partners / resellers, if there is no partner near you, please contact us in chat)
- Design & Production made in Germany
- WELCOME WE ADVISE YOU IN CHAT - Ordering and price information exclusively through our retailers possible! We will be happy to help you with this in the chat down right!
- Order number: EW10383.FFP2_Maske_EWB_EN149
- Additional Information: 20 pieces in product pack Certified FFP2 mask!
This FFP2 NR mask is NB 2841 certified and is therefore very high quality and skin friendly. You can download the certificate below the description!
This FFP2 NR mask is NB 2841 certified and is therefore very high quality and skin friendly! The classic white FFP 2 NR respirators that fit a wide variety of face shapes and provide filtering performance up to 94% of all particles. Thanks to the ear strap loops and integrated sealing lips, it is very easy to put these masks on properly and wear them comfortably for a long period of time.
The advantages of the FFP2 NR respirator are obvious:
- Incl. meltblown polypropylene spunbonded fabric
- Single packed
- 4-layer FFP2 NR mask
- High quality and skin friendly
- Effective filtration based on three layers (Spunbond, Meltbond, Nonwoven), which highly absorbs up to 94 percent of airborne particles (dusts, smoke) and aerosols Tested quality and CE certification according to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 (according to EU regulation 2016/425 for personal protective equipment)
- CE NB 2841
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- ISO 10002 : 2018
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- Protection level FFP2
- Hygienically removable, the masks individually packed in a PE bag
- Instructions and safety instructions in German language on the packaging are!
- The certificate can be downloaded below, below the links as PFD file!
Each of us can contribute something to not getting sick himself and at the same time to protect others. However, the prerequisite for this is effective and tested protective masks, especially for high-risk patients. What are the differences between respirators in terms of protection classes? Media coverage in recent months has shown how difficult it is to obtain reliable information on protective measures. Regular changes to guidelines issued by recognized bodies, such as the RKI (Robert Koch Institute), have also contributed to this. The fact is that harmful particles in the air (including corona viruses) circulate easily, making potential infection possible. The respirator available in the offer (FFP2 NR) complies with all the requirements of the EN 149 standard and provides a high level of protection to boot!
|Filter:||without medical filter|
|Closure Clothing:||Elastic Rubber Bands|